ページビューの合計

2010年11月8日月曜日

Feel fresh

Weather in Vermont is getting colder and colder. I feel like catch a cold when I woke up in this morning.

anyway, during my 6 month in US, I went shopping so many times and saw shit amount of hype stuff.

today, let me show you guys some of those my items that I seriously want.

Look at this. omg..

according to my blogs name, you guys already figure out my fav style but I do really like classy preppy style.

I guess my style is definitely come from my mom's. She loves preppy so much,therefore, she took me to go tons of boutique such as Ralph Lauren, ISSEY MIYAKE, HELMES etc..

You know im just a normal college kids though I cannot afford such a good shit but I still like to go such like these stores for window shopping.

aNYway, this watch is perfectly fit with my style.

This watch is from J CREW collection : Timex® 1600 watch

In Japan, all of the junior students need to start job hunting from this winter. Like me, man who loves fashion should choose such like sick watch to go get a job from company lmao
 price is not too expensive for us. no... act cheaper than you guys have been expected. I am pretty sure that.

Here is next item.


awww...

this kicks is from LANVIN COLLECTION "

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿