ページビューの合計

2010年11月14日日曜日

Good Nite..

whats up world.. how's your nite?? my one was fabulous lmao

i do love to go clubbing though Saturday nite @ downtown is best for me.

aNYway, my school Saint Mikes had a International Festival today.

It was amazing coz we could eat food from all over the world and felt, saw and experienced other culture which we hardly to know:-)

one of my friend did African drum performance and it was so sick!!!!

She is Kauna from Namibia, South Africa.

I am pretty sure that She is the hottest diva from African county in my life.

and even though She knows how to dress so much. She loves fashion so badly though I love to talk with her.



My outfit today.

Burgundy Lady's Cardigan from Korea, RUEHL graffic T-shirts, HARE(Japanese cheap label) neck scarf, Green Knit Cap from Thrift store, Marc By Marc Jacobs Key-ring, Uniqlo skinny jeans, NIKE Blazer JPN edition


have a good weekend

peace

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿