ページビューの合計

2010年12月19日日曜日

say good bye

What's good world. This prob gon' be my last upload in US.

My life in US was awesomeness ever.. I do really love my life, and I do miss my people here too.


But you know, its time to think, move to next though. I won't be lose my trial.

Anyway, I will show a new item I want to buy.



This red Back Pack is from German Luxuary brand "MCM" $770

In recently, this brand is sensational debut in Tokyo urban fashion society.

Some of japanese domestic brand such as SWAGGER made a colabolation model with MCM.

All of them are way expensive than any other urban rabel therefore I still can't afford it.

But hopefully, I would love to get one of these before I graduate from college.


Like the top pic, this back pack will be good with red check shirts with Denim Jacket and beenie, and high top sneaker.
Enjoy your Christmas.

Peace

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿