ページビューの合計

2010年12月28日火曜日

Back to..

Whats good people? It's your boy Tomoya back in Tokyo lmao

I spent 2 days to come back to tokyo though I am literally damn tired but chillin with my lovely fam is awesome time ever for me.

aNYways, This is first posting from Japan Yey haha Let me introduce my lil bro "Kazuki"

I was surprised to see my lil bro's big changing while I was in US lmao This is doop so much ><

He wears so many hype stuffs such like Moncler,Rugby,J Crew,Polo,AE,Clarks,Ray-Ban etc..

He is still 17 years old high school kids lmao But I am proud of him that he knows dress well lmao



                                     Urban Military style.. I do like this style.


                            adidas Super Star $30 thrift     Classic is best.

                                 Andy Warhol by Junk Food hoodie $70

                                  Ruehl No.925 Down Vest $150

                                 Ray-Ban Polaroid Aviator $190
                             New Era with Dickies cap $30

Enjoy :)

One more his style

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿