ページビューの合計

2011年1月4日火曜日

Tokyo Urban city in the world

whats good my people?

Im chillin with my fam, hanging out with my man in Tokyo.

I am from Tokyo and living in here still now on.

As you guys know, Tokyo is one of the famous urban fashion town in the world.


There are tons of new style created in Tokyo and become a mainstream in the fashion society all over the world.


I am pretty sure that some of them is worthpaying.

Today, let me introduce one of urban Japanese style " Urban Mountainer Style"


In these 2 years, this style became a mainstream in Japan and there are bunch of people who loves to wear a cloth like mountain climber.

Columbia, Aigle, The North Face.. these brands are really popular for them.
But these stuff make me too stiff. I mean that I don't wanna wear real mountain wear.

I would like to choose outfit from non mountain brand to cordinate urban Mountain style.



From top,
 green knit cap as you guys see before lmao this is my favorite from my dad haha
Polo by ralph Lauren Rugby green hoodie, Polo by ralph lauren yellow botton down shirt, American eagle blue down vest, polo by ralph lauren Rubgy khaki shorts, leggins from Japanese domestic company, Nike Air Magma i bought this on new years sale lmao

enjoy



i took another pose with shirts from my little brother and red Ray-Ban Way farer from mom as christmas present lmao

I love red so badly lol

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿