ページビューの合計

2011年3月13日日曜日

Pray for...

Whats up my people!

It's been sooo long time that i uploaded my blog for last time.

my life was crazy busy. Working 5days in a week, and also looking for another jobs for same time..

and as you know.. We had a HUGE earthquake and got a damage from tsunami..


This is the biggest ever in the history of JAPAN.


and also in my life either..

It's really tough to solve this problem for Japanese.. because we've never experienced such a terrible damage from nature..

i am pretty sure that we need time to fix everything,,

Im still worried about my friend's family who is live in the place which had M9.0 earthquake..

this is world biggest earthquake record..

Its crazy but this is REAL. At first, my brain could not accept this fact as a real.

but we all need to face up and move forward with cooperate together.


and fortunately, people in all over the world take a action to cheer JAPAN up!!!!


I do really appreciate it!!! Thank you so much..

lastly, i wanna upload a pic which i took three hours before coming the earthquake..


One love One heart.. I wanna say Thank you for everyone who pray for my beloved JAPAN.

God bless for world.. Peace.




Hat : Zara,  Hoodie : GAP   White V neck T : Ralph Lauren  Down Vest : Moncler


enjoy

1 件のコメント:

  1. Fresh, as always man! We miss you back at SMC!

    Hope you, your family, & Japan only get better

    返信削除