ページビューの合計

2011年11月26日土曜日

Winter flow

Hi there!!

Finally I could get back here to post my latest flow, How's your swaggin life so far?

The temparature is crazy out here in Tokyo and I feel like I caught a cold hahaha

I just saw one of bud's in Vermont posted on FB that they had a first snow in VT right?
Aww I miss my time there so badly!!!

Aight, let's get down a business :)

In this sat, I went to Omotesando and Harajuku which are famouse for shopping area in Tokyo, Japan.
It was quite chill and had a decent meal from restaurant and went shopping for a while.

Everytime when I go there, I always go straight away to check Ralph Lauren, American Apprel, Zara and some thrift store to dig out some cheap awesomeness..

This was my outfit of Sat.

Top: Zara Navy Blazer

Topman U neck T-shirt, Thrifted Cardigan

Zara Stole

Bottom: Uniqlo Skinny Jeans

Bag: Goyard Tote Bag

Shoes: Zara Dress shoes


I used to wear preppy style and casual american college style all the time but my style in recent has kinda changed. I really like Zara even though this is one of famous fast brand. Because the design is simple but dressy and fresh. And the quality of basic items such as sweater and jeans are awesome with good quality wool and materials , the texture is fantastic. I got new shirt today :)

And I am waiting my new Moncler Down Vest now!!!!

This will be my second Moncler stuff but I was really excited to check on the internet!!!

I have black one and next one will be Tibet Blue :)
I am going to wear this for trip which my college organized for students major in East Asian studies.

So hopefully I can upload my style with new Moncler, YAY!!

I am ready for winter!!!!

Enjoy

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿