ページビューの合計

2012年10月31日水曜日

I'm back

It's been a while that I posted on last time but what's good guys?

I had been lived with some hectic life and got loads of thing to finish up so I couldn't focusing on my blogs and stuff.. I know I was just a lazy lol


Anyhow, I wanna restart for creating the place for showing my ideas about fashion, music, food and anything I came across with and got some inspiration from.

So I can't think any good I should start with today but... yes food!!


What's the best food did you eat in recently? In this two weeks?!

me? I think the best meal I had in recently was Egg Benedicto from lauderdale in Roppongi.

Y'all already know but egg Benedicto is one of the best meal for brunch. half boiled egg, some cream sauce(they should have some original name of sauce but I've no idea lol), crispy beacon and cheese on the top of muffins, right?

It was exactly what you guess lol and they have another option which was smoked sermon and spinach.

As you guys can see, speechless. It was incredible. Because, when you put into your mouth and bite them, eggs, cheese gets slowly melted together with awesome creamy sauce and perfect match with salty taste from beacon. ( they are well-cooked and not oily at all).

Salmon's also delicious too. And we got some free iced coffee. In total, they just only cost me less than 1400yen.

Absolutely worthy brunch I could have there and I much appreciate for my lovely friends who took me there for celebrate my birthday.


I can't post on any photos because of I'm editing this from my iPad. Apologies for text-full post for today.

Anyways, I'm back. I gotta posting on often to share some what I got.

Peace


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿